Guys, I am so excited, not only did someone recently ask me if I wanted to do a link exchange (yes!), but the lovely Fly Anyways awarded me the Liebster Blog award! I'm all like this -
Basically the Liebster Blog award is a way to show some support to the new bloggers trying to make it out there in the big bad internet, and is only given to blogs who have less than 200 followers.
- Post the award on your blog
- Show thanks to the one who chose you by linking back to them
- Reveal your 5 picks for the award and let them know
- Kick back, give yourself a pat on the back, and feel the love from the other supportive bloggers in the blogosphere
- Share the love, love, love!
- cranny + b - A lovely family in Oregon with beautiful pictures. I seriously do not know why she don't have more followers, her blog is just so happy and full of creative tips and projects!
- Liber Vix - One of the first bloggers I met when I started writing again. She shares my love for lovely smelling things and her blog includes beauty reviews in between reflections on life.
- Soap Obsessions - Oh jeeze, Lynda LOVES soap (could you tell from the blog name?) and her lovely photos and reviews have already resulted in inspiring me to buy soap and lotions I don't actually need <3
- bortehjemmeuavgjort - I just met Hildi on the internet when she was kind enough to comment on one of my posts. I have NO idea what her blog title means (or how to say it) but I love her posts - how can you not be enthralled with someone who spends their time between Europe (London) and an amazing home in Indonesia(!). And she makes pretty jewelry.
- A Lady Reveals Nothing - I think Kady is one of the funniest and spazziest people on the internet and it is awesome. Also she was in an article on Forbes about women to travel solo, so how the hell does she only have 70-something followers?